- Client: Scorpions
- Year: 2022
- Location: Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Touring Director: Olaf Schröter
- Production Manager: Roland Beckerle
- Production & Lighting Designer: Manfred Nikitser
- Video Content Design : Manfred Nikitser, Marissa Munderloh & Pacific Digital
- Management Design & Development: Marissa Munderloh
- Video Content Creation: Pacific Digital
- Live Camera Effects: ROOF videodesign
- Lighting Design
- Lighting Direction
- Production Design
- Technical Direction
- Video Operating
Scheduled for 2020, postponed to 2021 and finally on stage in 2022!
The Scorpions’ second residency, titled “Sin City Nights,” took place at one of the largest theaters on the Vegas Strip: the Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino from 26 March until 16 April 2022.
Despite the two-year delay due to the Covid-19 pandemic, “Sin City Nights” was an energetic, rock ‘n’ roll concert experience, showcasing the Scorpions’ greatest hits as well as new songs off their most recent studio album “Rock Believer”. The show was a vibrant celebration of rock music, including instrumental solos of each band member as well as acoustic versions aside from the Scorpions’ famous hard rock sounds. Multiple sold out shows and raving reviews throughout the entire series of concerts filled social media after every performance.
“Sin City Nights” was fully designed by Manfred Nikitser Show Lighting, which included lighting, the set design, video content and camera cuts. Screen visuals were created by Pacific Digital. The lighting design, direction, programming and operating was done by Manfred himself. In addition, Manfred acted as show producer when it came to the opening or the drum solo highlight of the show.