- Client: Neuland Concerts GmbH
- Years: 2022, 2023
- Location: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Production Manager: Günther Maienschein
- Production & Lighting Designer: Manfred Nikitser
- Video Content Design: Marissa Munderloh & Manfred Nikitser
- Video Content Creation: Pacific Digital
- Video Director: Sebastian Huwig
- Lighting Director: Maximilian Brokbals
After a postponed tour start due to the pandemic, Ina Müller’s “55” tour is finally “on the road”. The cabaret artist and singer showcases her latest album, new jokes and Covid-lockdown lifestyle anecdotes mixed with her well-known evergreens.
The current tour design combines all facets of the live experience of the German artist. The visual trademark of the show is the classically inspired stage design with its long red velvet curtains. Three built-in LED screens are framed by the curtains which fittingly are often designed as large windows. Custom-made video contents match each song throughout the show. The lighting design ensures the final flexibility of the design by visually bringing together the cabaret and the classic concert experience, creating small, private moments as well as large rock concert looks.