- Client: Scorpions
- Year: 2022
- Location: Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Touring Director: Olaf Schröter
- Production Manager: Roland Beckerle
- Production & Lighting Designer: Manfred Nikitser
- Video Content Design : Manfred Nikitser, Marissa Munderloh & Pacific Digital
- Management Design & Development: Marissa Munderloh
- Video Content Creation: Pacific Digital
- Live Camera Effects: ROOF videodesign
- Lighting Design
- Lighting Direction
- Production Design
- Technical Direction
- Video Operating
Scheduled for 2020, postponed to 2021 and finally on stage in 2022!
The Scorpions’ second residency, titled “Sin City Nights,” took place at one of the largest theaters on the Vegas Strip: the Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino from 26 March until 16 April 2022. The residency production was fully designed by Manfred Nikitser Show Lighting. Video contents were created in collaboration with the German company Pacific Digital.
Despite the two-year delay due to the Covid-19 pandemic, “Sin City Nights” was an energetic, rock ‘n’ roll concert experience, showcasing the Scorpions’ greatest hits as well as new songs off their most recent studio album “Rock Believer”. The shows were a vibrant celebration of rock music, including instrumental solos of each band member as well as acoustic versions aside from the Scorpions’ famous hard rock sounds. Raving reviews throughout the entire series of concerts filled social media after every performance. It was a great start to the upcoming touring season!
Scorpions’ Sin City Nights: Rockin’ a Sold-Out Residency
Scorpions tour Rock Believer worldwide in a stage set packed with GLP lighting
LD Manfred Nikitser chooses Artiste Monet™ as workhorse luminaire for Scorpions’ “Sin City Nights” Vegas Residency
Follow-Me on tour with Scorpions
SCORPIONS | Rock Believer World Tour vizualised with Depence