- Client: Scorpions
- Years: 2022, 2023
- Location: Europe, North America & South America
- Touring Director: Olaf Schröter
- Production Manager: Roland Beckerle
- Production and Lighting Designer: Manfred Nikitser
- Video Content Design: Manfred Nikitser, Marissa Munderloh & Pacific Digital
- Video Content Creation: Pacific Digital
- Live Camera Effects: ROOF videodesign
- Lighting Design
- Lighting Direction
- Production Design
- Technical Direction
- Video Operating
The Scorpions’ “Rock Believer World Tour” is named after the band’s 19th studio album which was released in February 2022.
The world tour kicked off in Paris on May 13th, 2022. Alongside new songs mixed with the classic rock hits, the show design and lighting concept of the current tour aims at capturing this musical dynamic with a fresh kind of analogue rock’n’roll look.
The central visual element is the pyramid-shaped drum riser, which is encased by a semi-circular stage set. Both custom-made components have been built out of metal grilles and contain different fixtures and blinders, thereby contributing to the overall lighting design. Manufactured twice, the band is able to perform in the United States with one set, while their next shows are being prepared in Europe with the other set – and vice versa.
The performance of the Scorpions at this year’s Hellfest can be seen in full length here: